About this workshop
How will you outpace the competition in an increasingly competitive environment? Digital Lean Sigma™ Champions training provides you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to help your organization make breakthroughs in performance. Sign up for Champions training today and learn what the leaders in your industry are already doing.
- Develop a high-level Digital Transformation Roadmap
- Learn how to deploy Digital Lean Sigma™ at the senior management level
- Develop a macro-level understanding of the Digital Lean Sigma™ Methodology
- Develop skills for successful implementation of Digital Lean Sigma™ and digital transformations
- Develop skills to deploy Digital Lean Sigma™ for maximum benefit and at the lowest cost
- Develop change management skills and motivational skills for digital transformation
- Develop an understanding of the D-M-A-I-C process for Digital Lean Sigma
- Develop confidence to oversee and discuss Digital Lean Sigma™ with DLS Green Belts and DLS Black Belts
Upon completion of the Champions training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the D-M-A-I-C cycle and tools
- Organize D-M-A-I-C projects and project teams.
- Select high impact projects for streamlining and eventual digital transformation
- Assign the most appropriate Green Belts and/or Black Belts to lead specific transformation projects
- Provide leadership and expertise
- Ask the right questions
- Introduction to Digital Lean Sigma™ as a Management System and how it integrates into the overall business strategy
- Digital Lean Sigma™ Breakthrough Methodology and Tools
- DMAIC Methodology Overview
- DMAIC Versus DMADV (Design for Digital Lean Sigma) Overview
- Strategic Deployment: Data collection, Data Management, Scorecard, Corrective Action
- Launching Digital Lean Sigma™ and digital transformation: Steering Committee, Creating Infrastructure, Communications and Governance – Internal Announcements, Selecting Projects, Selecting and Training Black Belts, Champions, Green Belts, Project Members
- Managing Digital Lean Sigma™ and Digital Transformation: Roles of Executives, Champions, Black Belts, Green Belts
- Leading organizational change and transformation
- Financial benefits of Digital Lean Sigma™, automation and digital transformation
- The Impact of Digital Lean Sigma™ to The Organization and Digital Transformation
- Rewards and Recognition
Who should attend
This program is designed for Senior Executives or Executive Sponsors who are responsible for coordinating a business road map within your organization. People responsible for a successful automation and digital transformation projects in all aspects of the business. People charged with improving productivity, profitability and process efficiency for your company.
What you’ll walk away with
- Skills to help you connect day-to-day tasks to the business strategy.
- Tools to identify high-values projects that support the strategy and business vision .
- Tools to prioritize projects that are aligned with the business strategy.
- Tools to identify the right candidates to work on projects.
- Tools to identify and prioritize areas of business ready for digital transformation.
- Helps the Champion execute strategy for maximum gain and lowest cost
- Develops Champions to be excellent change managers and leaders
- The company benefits with lowest cost successful transformation project
- Senior management fully aligned with the strategy and business vision