About this workshop
You are a Senior Executive or Executive Sponsor who is responsible for coordinating a business road map within your organization. You oversee production, quality or human resources. You are charged with improving productivity, profitability and process efficiency for your company. How will you outpace the competition in an increasingly competitive environment? Lean Six Sigma Champions training provides you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to help your organization make breakthroughs in performance. Sign up for a Champions training today and learn what the leaders in your industry are already doing.
- Deploy Six Sigma at the top levels of the business.
- Develop a macro-level understanding of the Six Sigma Methodology
- Develop skills for successful implementation of Six Sigma in your organization
- Develop skills to deploy Six Sigma for maximum benefit at the lowest costs to drive profitability
- Develop change management and motivational skills
- Develop an understanding of the D-M-A-I-C process
Upon completion of the Champions training, you will be able to:
- Understand the D-M-A-I-C cycle and tools
- Organize D-M-A-I-C projects and project teams
- Identify and select high impact projects for implementation in your organization
- Assign the most appropriate Green Belts/Black Belts to lead specific projects
- Provide leadership and expertise on Six Sigma
- Ask the right questions
- Introduction to Six Sigma as a Management System
- Six Sigma Breakthrough Methodology and Tools
- DMAIC Methodology Overview
- DMAIC Versus DMADV (Design for Six Sigma) Overview
- Strategic Deployment: Scorecard, Corrective Action
- Launching Six Sigma: Steering Committee, Creating Infrastructure, Communications – Internal Announcements, Selecting Projects, Selecting and Training Black Belts, Champions, Green Belts, Project Members
- Managing Six Sigma: Roles of Executives, Champions, Black Belts, Green Belts
- Leading Organizational Change
- Financial Benefits of Six Sigma
- The Impact of Six Sigma to The Organization
- Rewards and Recognition
Who should attend
People who are in one of the following roles, aspire to be promoted to or seeking one of such roles: Executives, Senior Managers, Quality Leaders, Functional Leaders, General Managers, Operations Managers, Engineering Managers, R&D Managers, Production Managers, HR Managers, Marketing Managers, Customer Services Managers, Procurement/Purchasing Managers, Sales Managers, Scientists & Key Engineering and Scientific Staff and others with responsibility for Lean Six Sigma implementation. There are no pre-requisites for this training.
Upcoming Lean Six Sigma Champions Trainings
Please click on the title to enroll.
About This Training You are a Senior Executive or Executive Sponsor who is responsible for coordinating a business road map within your organization. You oversee...
About This Workshop You are a Senior Executive or Executive Sponsor who is responsible for coordinating a business road map within your organization. You oversee...