About this workshop
Productivity, profitability, quality and innovation leading to a successful digital transformation are key elements of company’s strategic plan. You need to consistently make performance breakthroughs in your processes to outshine the competition and to conquer new markets. Your project and process managers need Digital Lean Sigma™ Green Belt certification to lead quality improvements and waste reduction leading to optimization and get your operations ready for digital transformation. The GB training consists of 2 weeks of classroom training with a 6-8 weeks gap between each week of classroom training for applying the tools learned in the first session.
- Understand Digital Lean Sigma™ methodology and how it applies to day-to-day work
- Obtain knowledge and techniques required to assist Black Belts in the company’s Digital Lean Sigma™ projects
- Ability to identify and implement small-scale improvement, optimization and digitalization projects
- Knowledge of the “anatomy” of a Digital Lean Sigma™ project
- Learn and practice tools essential to achieving Digital Lean Sigma™ breakthroughs
- Have full command of the tools critical to measuring and analyzing complex problems
- Equipped to guide project teams in learning when and how to use the problem-solving tools in the Digital Lean Sigma™ toolkit
- Skills to identify and resolve chronic problems and avoid costly deficiencies
- Understand automation and digital controls and how they are integrated into business
- Introduction to Digital Lean Sigma™ Methodology
- Process Mapping
- Brainstorming Techniques
- Basic Statistics
- Data, its types, collection and presentation
- Graphical Methods
- Making Sense of data
- Distributions and their uses
- Measurements Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Correlation and Regression
- Hypothesis Testing
- Simple 2 level & 3 level design of experiments (DoE)
- Creating a digital twin for the process
- Process Optimization
- Mistake-Proofing and digitalization
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) and digital controls
- Process capability analysis for digital controls
- Case studies and examples are used to allow participants to experience real world cases
Who should attend
Green Belts are employees trained in Digital Lean Sigma™ who spend a portion of their time completing projects but maintain their regular work role and responsibilities. Depending on their workload, they can spend anywhere from 10% to 30% of their time on their improvement, automation or transformation project(s). These are project managers, process managers, engineering staff, quality managers and similar other roles.
What you’ll walk away with
- Provides skills to make the Digital Lean Sigma a part of the day to day duties.
- Provides tools to optimize products, processes and performance .
- Provides tools to prioritize tasks that are aligned with business strategy.
- Provides tools to assess the right items to work on and type of data to be collected.
- Provides tools to identify and prioritize areas of business for Digital Transformation.
- Helps GBs execute strategy for maximum gain and lowest cost within their functional areas
- Develops GBs to be excellent change managers and project leaders
- The Organization benefits with lowest cost successful transformation projects
- Middle management fully aligned with the strategy and business vision