About this workshop
You are looking to make a difference in your company and to stand out from your competition. Digital Lean Sigma™ Yellow Belt training gives you that added advantage you’re looking for. In this workshop, you will learn about the benefits of Digital Lean Sigma™ and develop the knowledge and skills to support quality improvement projects within your organization. Accelerate your career. Sign up today.
- Deploy Digital Lean Sigma™ tools at the project level
- Equip you with the ability to monitor process performance and the sources of variability in them
- Equip you to collect data and report it in an appropriate manner
- Develop an understanding of the impact of variation in individual processes on the bottom line, the overall business and eventually customers
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of Digital Lean Sigma™
- Basic process management skills
- Basic usage of fundamental Digital Lean Sigma™ tools
- Gain the skills necessary to identify, monitor and control profit eroding practices within your specific processes
- What is Digital Lean Sigma™?
- Why implement Digital Lean Sigma™?
- Six Sigma Roles, Responsibilities and Organization
- The Enemy Named Variation
- Special Causes Vs Common Causes
- Hands-on Exercises Set #1
- First Pass Yield and the Hidden Factory
- Seeing the Enemy in Action
- Process Improvement Tools
- Process Flow, Input Process Output and Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Pareto Chart. Run Chart and Control Charts
- Development of SoPs
- Introduction to FMEA
- Hands-on Exercises Set #2
- Removing the Effect of the Enemy
- Measuring the Cost of Poor Quality
- Converting Variance Reduction to $ Savings
- Maintaining the gain with SPC
Who should attend
People who are in one of the following roles or intend to get into one of such roles or anyone who would like to get a feel for Digital Lean Sigma™: Executives, functional leaders, project teams, Front-line staff, such as customer service reps, nursing staff, administrative staff, sales staff, account managers, HR staff, recruiters, machine operations staff, technicians, quality control personnel, shipping & receiving staff, purchasing staff.